|Initial release||November 11, 2015|
Windows 7.9.4 December 1, 2020
Mac 7.9.3 October 15, 2020
|Operating system||Windows and MacOS|
|Available in||English, French, Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Spanish, German, Dutch, Japanese, Portuguese, Italian|
|Type||Data recovery software|
|License||Free and paid versions|
D-Back is the PC software designed by iMyFone Technology Co., Ltd. to help users recover lost or deleted data on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and fix iOS issues or iOS update/restore errors. It is available on both Windows and Mac systems including the free and paid versions.
It supports features such as Smart Recovery, Recover from iOS Device, Recover from iTunes Backup, Recover from iCloud Backup, Fix iOS System etc.
References[change | change source]
- "How to recover deleted WhatsApp messages on iPhone?". University Herald. 26 August 2020.
- Prajapati, Vinay (3 March 2016). "iMyfone D-Back Data Recovery to Get Back Lost Data on iPhone". TechPrevue.
- "What is an ESIM card?". Lahaina News.
- "Get Free iPhone 12, Phone Accessories and Enjoy a 6-In-1 Software Bundle in iMyFone Campaign". iLounge. 9 November 2020.
- Fitzgerald, Thomas J. (3 November 2005). "Deleted but Not Gone (Published 2005)". The New York Times.
- "iMyFone D-Back Helps Us Recover iPhone Data". FinSMEs. 1 August 2017.
- Writer, Staff (31 August 2016). "iMyfone D-Back makes iPhone data recovery simple". Cult of Mac.