Jump to navigation Jump to search
DJ or dj may mean:
- Disc jockey
- Dow Jones
- Either decajoule (daJ = 101 J) or decijoule (dJ = 10-1 J), both SI units of energy
- Deejay, a term used in Dancehall music for an emcee or lyricist.
- Toasting, talking or chanting over a rhythm
- Dansk Jernbane ApS, a Danish railway company
- DeadJournal website
- Dinner jacket
- Dirty Jobs
- District Judge
- "DJ" is a nickname of New York Yankees shortstop Derek Jeter
- "DJ" is also a nickname for Cleveland Cavaliers point guard-shooting guard Damon Jones
- "DJ" is also a nickname for all-star basketball guard Dennis Johnson
- "DJ" is also a nickname for NASCAR champion Dale Jarrett
- "DJ's" is a nickname for the David Jones Limited department store chain in Australia
- DJ (song), a single by David Bowie
- "DJ Lance Rock" from Yo Gabba Gabba!
- Freddy Bastone was one of the youngest, most famed "DJ"'s during the club scene of the 1980s.
- Djibouti, country in eastern Africa
- Djembe drum, common to many drum circles.
- Dee Jay, a fictional Jamaican video game character that appears in the Street Fighter series
- Dell Digital Jukebox
- Dirt Jumping a bicycle riding style
- RBK DJ, a sneaker created by Reebok
- A strip club euphemism for bouncer
- Airlines Virgin Blue and Pacific Blue, whose IATA code is DJ
- D.J. a play by Georgi Gospodinov about the legend of Don Juan
- D.J. Carey, Kilkenny hurling player
- D.J. Conner, a character on the TV sitcom Roseanne
- Drake and Josh, Nickelodeon comedy
- D.J. Tanner, a character on the TV show Full House
- D. J. Augustin, a Texas Longhorns basketball player
- Daniel Jones (phonetician) a pronunciation dictionary of British English
- Double Jeopardy, a 1999 film
- Daljeet, a character, played by actor Aamir Khan, in the Hindi movie "Rang De Basanti" (RDB) released in January 2006
- Deterministic jitter is a signal processing phenomenon in telecommunications
- Dimension Jump (UK Convention) an annual UK Red Dwarf Convention
- DJ Qualls, actor
- , a cover on a book
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DJ.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.