DJ or dj may mean:
- Disc jockey
- Dow Jones
- Either decajoule (daJ = 101 J) or decijoule (dJ = 10-1 J), both SI units of energy
- Deejay, a term used in Dancehall music for an emcee or lyricist.
- Toasting, talking or chanting over a rhythm
- Dansk Jernbane ApS, a Danish railway company
- DeadJournal website
- Dinner jacket
- Dirty Jobs
- District Judge
- "DJ" is a nickname of New York Yankees shortstop Derek Jeter
- "DJ" is also a nickname for Cleveland Cavaliers point guard-shooting guard Damon Jones
- "DJ" is also a nickname for all-star basketball guard Dennis Johnson
- "DJ" is also a nickname for NASCAR champion Dale Jarrett
- "DJ's" is a nickname for the David Jones Limited department store chain in Australia
- DJ (song), a single by David Bowie
- "DJ Lance Rock" from Yo Gabba Gabba!
- Freddy Bastone was one of the youngest, most famed "DJ"'s during the club scene of the 1980s.
- Djibouti, country in eastern Africa
- Djembe drum, common to many drum circles.
- Dee Jay, a fictional Jamaican video game character that appears in the Street Fighter series
- Dell Digital Jukebox
- Dirt Jumping a bicycle riding style
- RBK DJ, a sneaker created by Reebok
- A strip club euphemism for bouncer
- Airlines Virgin Blue and Pacific Blue, whose IATA code is DJ
- D.J. a play by Georgi Gospodinov about the legend of Don Juan
- D.J. Carey, Kilkenny hurling player
- D.J. Conner, a character on the TV sitcom Roseanne
- Drake and Josh, Nickelodeon comedy
- D.J. Tanner, a character on the TV show Full House
- D. J. Augustin, a Texas Longhorns basketball player
- Daniel Jones (phonetician) a pronunciation dictionary of British English
- Double Jeopardy, a 1999 film
- Daljeet, a character, played by actor Aamir Khan, in the Hindi movie "Rang De Basanti" (RDB) released in January 2006
- Deterministic jitter is a signal processing phenomenon in telecommunications
- Dimension Jump (UK Convention) an annual UK Red Dwarf Convention
- DJ Qualls, actor
- , a cover on a book
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.