Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dampierre is the name of several communes in France:
- Dampierre, Aube, in the Aube department
- Dampierre, Calvados, in the Calvados department
- Dampierre, Haute-Marne, in the Haute-Marne department
- Dampierre, Jura, in the Jura department
- Dampierre-en-Graçay, in the Cher department
- Dampierre-en-Yvelines, in the Yvelines department
- Dampierre-le-Château, in the Marne department
- Dampierre-sur-Avre, in the Eure-et-Loir department
- Dampierre-sur-Boutonne, in the Charente-Maritime department
Other[change | change source]
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dampierre.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.