He was known for his plays Chump Change, Mooch, 86'd and Spitting Off Tall Buildings. His father was writer John Fante. He was also the author of A Gin-Pissing-Raw-Meat-Dual-Carburetor-V8-Son-Of-A-Bitch From Los Angeles, a volume of poetry on Wrecking Ball Press.
References[change | change source]
Other websites[change | change source]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Dan Fante.|
- Official homepage
- Dan Fante: An American Writer (a documentary directed by Flavio Sciolé)
- New York Times review of Short Dog
- Interview of Dan Fante on NPR's Fresh Air with Terry Gross, September 29, 2009.
- Interview with Dan Fante by Ben Myers
- Interview with Dan Fante by Tony O'Neill
- Interview with Dan Fante by Rob Woodard
- Hand-written interview at ifpthendirt
- Interview with Dan Fante by Alex Kudera