|Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc|
|Platform(s)||PlayStation Portable, Android, iOS, PlayStation Vita, Windows, OS X, Linux, PlayStation 4|
November 25, 2010
|Genre(s)||Adventure, visual novel|
Story[change | change source]
The player plays as a high school student named Makoto Naegi. Makoto is invited to a school called Hope's Peak Academy along with 14 other students. Hope's Peak Academy is led by a robot bear named Monokuma. Monokuma tells the students that they are trapped inside the school, and that only way to leave the school is by killing another student. Throughout the game, Makoto and the other students must solve various murders that happen inside the school.
Characters[change | change source]
Each character has a special talent called an "Ultimate" ability. Students can only be invited to Hope's Peak Academy if they have one of these special talents.
- Makoto Naegi, Ultimate Lucky Student: Makoto is the main character the player plays as during the game. Makoto is an average high school student with no special talent. However, he was invited to Hope's Peak Academy as part of a raffle.
- Kyoko Kirigiri, Ultimate ???/Ultimate Detective: At the beginning of the game, Kyoko does not tell the other students her talent. She helps Makoto solve many of the murder cases during the game.
- Sayaka Maizono, Ultimate Pop Sensation
- Junko Enoshima, Ultimate Fashionista: Junko is a famous fashion model. She is later revealed to be the "mastermind" who invited all the students to Hope's Peak Academy.
- Aoi Asahina, Ultimate Swimming Pro
- Sakura Ogami, Ultimate Martial Artist
- Chihiro Fujisaki, Ultimate Programmer
- Celestia Ludenberg, Ultimate Gambler
- Yasuhiro Hagakure, Ultimate Clairvoyant
- Byakuya Togami, Ultimate Affluent Progeny
- Toko Fukawa, Ultimate Writing Prodigy
- Hifumi Yamada, Ultimate Fanfic Author
- Kiyotaka Ishimaru, Ultimate Moral Compass
- Mondo Owada, Ultimate Biker Gang Leader
- Leon Kuwata, Ultimate Baseball Star
- Monokuma: The headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy. He is a robot bear who is controlled by Junko Enoshima.
- Alter Ego: An artificial intelligence created by Chihiro Fujisaki. Alter Ego is a copy of Chihiro who helps the students after Chihiro's death.
References[change | change source]
- "NISA Licenses DanganRonpa, Demon Gaze Games in West - Interest". Anime News Network. 2013-07-03. Archived from the original on 2013-08-17. Retrieved 2013-08-14.
- "iTunes App Store で見つかる iPhone、iPod touch、iPad 対応 ダンガンロンパ 希望の学園と絶望の高校生". Itunes.apple.com. 2012-08-21. Archived from the original on 2012-08-24. Retrieved 2012-12-15.
- "Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Anniversary Edition now available for iOS, Android". 21 May 2020. Archived from the original on 2020-06-04. Retrieved 2020-05-21.
- "Danganronpa™: Trigger Happy Havoc". nisamerica.com. Retrieved 2021-03-21.
- Salter, Ben (6 January 2014). "Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Australian release date". MMGN. Archived from the original on 4 March 2016. Retrieved 14 July 2015.
- htmk73. "PS4版『ダンガンロンパ1・2 Reload』＆『絶対絶望少女』日本でも発売決定！：はちま起稿". esuteru.com. Retrieved 14 March 2017.[permanent dead link]
Notes[change | change source]