Jump to navigation Jump to search
David (name) is a common given name and surname.
David may also mean:
- Saint David, the patron saint of Wales
- David of Sasun, an Armenian epic hero
- David I of Scotland, the former King of Scotland
- David II of Scotland, the former King of Scotland
- David (actor) (1908 - 1981), an Indian actor
- David Tennant (born 1971), a Scottish actor
- David Wilkerson (1931-2011), an American pastor, evangelist and author
- Jacques-Louis David (1748-1825), a French painter
- Karel David (born 1964), a Czech long-distance runner
- David (Bernini), a sculpture by Gian Lorenzo Bernini
- David (Donatello), a sculpture by Donatello
- David (Michelangelo), a sculpture by Michelangelo
- David (Verrocchio), a sculpture by Andrea del Verrochio
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title David.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.