Jump to navigation Jump to search
David (name) is a common given name and surname.
David may also mean:
- Saint David, the patron saint of Wales
- David of Sasun, an Armenian epic hero
- David I of Scotland, the former King of Scotland
- David II of Scotland, the former King of Scotland
- David (actor) (1908 - 1981), an Indian actor
- David Tennant (born 1971), a Scottish actor
- David Wilkerson (1931-2011), an American pastor, evangelist and author
- Jacques-Louis David (1748-1825), a French painter
- Karel David (born 1964), a Czech long-distance runner
- David (Bernini), a sculpture by Gian Lorenzo Bernini
- David (Donatello), a sculpture by Donatello
- David (Michelangelo), a sculpture by Michelangelo
- David (Verrocchio), a sculpture by Andrea del Verrochio
| This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.