David Carr (journalist)
Carr speaks at PuSh International Performing Arts Festival 2013.
David Michael Carr
September 8, 1956
Minneapolis, Minnesota, U.S.
|Died||February 12, 2015 (aged 58)|
New York City, New York, U.S.
|Residence||Montclair, New Jersey|
|Alma mater||University of Minnesota|
|Occupation||Writer, columnist, memoirist|
|Spouse(s)||Jill Rooney Carr|
David Michael Carr (September 8, 1956 – February 12, 2015) was an American columnist and author. He wrote the Media Equation column and covered culture for The New York Times. In 2014, he was named the Lack Professor of Media Studies at Boston University, a part-time position.
References[change | change source]
- "David Carr, Media Equation Columnist for The Times, Is Dead at 58". The New York Times. February 12, 2015. Retrieved February 12, 2015.
Other websites[change | change source]
- The Carpetbagger blog
- Interview with Stephen Elliott
- Interview with the Washington Post's Express
- The Night of the Gun official website
- Page One: Inside The New York Times
- David Carr on IMDb