From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
References[change | change source]
- "Biography: David Denby". World Leaders Forum: Columbia University. http://www.worldleaders.columbia.edu/participants/david-denby.
- "Contributors: David Denby". The New Yorker. http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/bios/david_denby/search?contributorName=david%20denby. Retrieved September 13, 2011.
Other websites[change | change source]
- David Denby archive, New York (articles from January 1998 to January 2001)
- Transcript of February 25, 2004, online chat with David Denby, Forbes.com Q&A
- Booknotes interview with Denby on Great Books: My Adventures with Homer, Rousseau, Woolf and Other Indestructible Writers of the Western World, December 22, 1996.