In 2008, Oppegaard wrote The Suicide Collectors. It was his first novel. He was nominated for the Bram Stoker Award for Best First Novel by the Horror Writers Association. One year later, he published his second work, Woormwood, Nevada.
Biography[change | change source]
Oppegaard attended Saint Olaf College, Northfield and Hamline University, Saint Paul. Both are in Minnesota. He has a Bachelor of Arts degree from Saint Olaf. He has a Master of Fine Arts degree from Hamline.
Bibliography[change | change source]
- 2008 The Suicide Collectors
- 2009 Woormwood, Nevada
- 2012 The Ragged Mountains
- 2014 And the Hills Opened Up
- 2015 The Firebug of Balrog County
References[change | change source]
- "Horror Writers Association announces 2008 Stoker Nominations". Horror Writers Association. Archived from the original on 2011-10-09. Retrieved 2015-01-17.
- David Oppegaard's profile in Goodreads.com, Goodreads.com.