Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: declaration.|
Declaration can mean:
- Declaration of independence, a proclamation of the independence of an aspiring state
- Declaration of war, a formal declaration saying that two nations are at war
- A type of sentence (linguistics)
- Declaration (law), a type of relief that may be ordered by a court or tribunal
- Declaration and forfeiture, a captain stating his inning's closed in the sport of cricket
- Declaration (computer science), the specification of a variable's type in computer science
- Declarative programming, a computer programming methodology
- Declaration (poker), a formal expression of intent to take some action in the card game poker
- Declarative memory, an aspect of human memory
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.