|Member of the European Parliament|
|Born||3 November 1992|
|Political party|| German:|
Social Democratic Party
Party of European Socialists
|Alma mater||University of Kiel|
Delara Burkhardt (born 3 November 1992) is a German politician of the Social Democratic Party. She has been a Member of the European Parliament since 2019. She is a member of the European Parliament Committee on the Environment, Public Health and Food Safety.
Burkhardt is part of the European Parliament Intergroup on LGBT Rights, the European Parliament Intergroup on Seas, Rivers, Islands and Coastal Areas, and of the Responsible Business Conduct Working Group too.
References[change | change source]
- "Alle Gewählte in alphabetischer Reihenfolge". Der Bundeswahlleiter (in German). Retrieved 2 December 2019.
- Members European Parliament Intergroup on LGBTI Rights.
- Members 2019-2024 European Parliament Intergroup on Seas, Rivers, Islands and Coastal Areas.
- Members Responsible Business Conduct Working Group.
- "Members of Parliament from Switzerland, Germany and Ireland take over godparenthood for Yuliya Slutskaya, Katsiaryna Andreyeva and Vitold Ashurak". Libereco. 2021-02-04. Archived from the original on 2021-02-04. Retrieved 2021-02-24.