Den vilda bebin
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Cover artist||Eva Eriksson|
|No. of books||4|
Den vilda bebin is a children's book series about a lively baby boy named Ben. The books were written in Swedish by Barbro Lindgren. Eva Eriksson illustrated the books. In 2010, a puppet version was made based on the stories.
Books[change | change source]
- 1980 - Mamman och den vilda bebin (The Wild Baby) - English edition (1981) 
- 1982 - Den vilda bebiresan (The Wild Baby Goes to Sea) - English edition (1983) adapted by Jack Prelutsky 
- 1985 - Vilda bebin får en hund
- 1990 - Den vilda bebiresan
References[change | change source]
- "Mellan vilt och ömsint" (in Swedish). Svenska Dagbladet. 9 February 2010. Retrieved 16 January 2015.
- "The Wild Baby (orig. Mamman och den vilda bebin)". Goodreads.com. Retrieved 16 November 2018.
- "Den vilda bebiresan". Goodreads.com. Retrieved 16 November 2018.