Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: derby.|
Places[change | change source]
In South Africa:
In the United Kingdom:
In the United States:
- Derby, Colorado
- Derby, Connecticut
- Derby, Iowa
- Derby, Kansas
- Derby, New York
- Derby, Vermont
- Derby Line, Vermont
Sport[change | change source]
- Derby County F.C., a football club currently playing in the Premier League
- Derby (horse race), a race usually restricted to three year old horses
- Local derby, a game between two neighbouring teams
- Demolition derby
- Roller derby
- Soap Box Derby
- Bike derby
- Fishing derby
- Home Run Derby
Other meanings[change | change source]
- Apache Derby, a Java relational database management system from Apache Software Foundation (ASF)
- Earl of Derby, a title in the peerage of England
- Derby hat, another name for a bowler hat
- Derby shoe
- Derby cigarettes, a brand of cigarettes sold in some parts of Latin America
- Royal Crown Derby, a pottery factory in Derby, England
- Derby Missile, a beyond-visual-range (BVR) air-to-air missile developed by RAFAEL Armament Development Authority.
- Derby Records, a record label.
- Sage Derby cheese, a kind of cheese.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Derby.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.