Destruction may refer to:
- The act of destroying something.
- Slighting, the act of damaging an important building
- Destruction (band), a German thrash metal band
- Destruction (DC Comics), one of the Endless in Neil Gaiman's comic book series The Sandman
- Destruction Bay, Yukon, Canada
- a magic art in the computer role-playing game series The Elder Scrolls
- Appetite for Destruction, the breakthrough debut album of rock n' roll band Guns N' Roses
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Destruction.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.