Devil May Cry 4
|Devil May Cry 4|
|Designer(s)||Hiroyuki Kobayashi (Producer)|
Hideaki Itsuno (Director)
Yuji Shimomura (Cutscenes)
|Series||Devil May Cry|
|Engine||MT Framework |
|Platform(s)||PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Microsoft Windows|
|Release||PlayStation 3, Xbox 360:|
|Genre(s)||Hack and slash, Action|
Devil May Cry 4 is the fourth video game in the series of Devil May Cry. It was released on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on February 5 2008. Before to this game, all Devil May Cry games had only been released on the PlayStation video game consoles. This one was the first game to be released on the Xbox as well as The PlayStation. In January, gamers could download a demo at the PlayStation Store and Xbox Live Marketplace .
One big difference in this game is that Dante is no longer the main character. A new character named Nero is the new hero. Lady and Trish from older games return in this game. This game has more new characters, such as Kyrie, Credo, Agnus, Gloria, and Sanctus and new demons and bosses for the player to fight.
This game is just like the first games. It follows the usual Devil May Cry gameplay using a variety of melee and long-range weapons
References[change | change source]
- "Official English language DMC4 site from Capcom Japan". Capcom. Archived from the original on 2013-06-27. Retrieved 2008-07-08.
- "lostplanetcommunity: Exclusive Lost Planet Lead Programmer Interview - Part 3". Lost Planet Community. Archived from the original on 2007-04-02. Retrieved 2008-07-08.
- "Devil May Cry 4". GameSpot. 2008-07-08. Retrieved 2008-07-11.
- "Devil May Cry 4 Publisher Confirmed Release Dates". UpcomingGames.net. Retrieved 2008-08-16.
- "Devil May Cry 4 Publisher Confirmed Release Dates". UpcomingGames.co.uk. Archived from the original on 2008-08-13. Retrieved 2008-08-16.
- "Devil May Cry 4 Australian Release Date Confirmed". PALGN. Archived from the original on 2008-01-24. Retrieved 2008-01-11.