Digital art is the practice of art that uses digital technology to make it. Names for digital art have changed since the 1960s. Some of these names are computer art and multimedia art. Digital art is a part of new media art.
Types of digital art[change | change source]
Related pages[change | change source]
References[change | change source]
- ↑ Reichardt, Jasia (1974). "Twenty years of symbiosis between art and science". Art and Science. XXIV, (1): 41–53.
- ↑ Christiane Paul (2006). Digital Art, pp. 7–8. Thames & Hudson.
- ↑ Lieser, Wolf. Digital Art. Langenscheidt: h.f. ullmann. 2009, pp. 13–15
Other websites[change | change source]
|Library resources about |
- Media related to Digital art at Wikimedia Commons
- Dreher, Thomas. "History of Computer Art"
- Zorich, Diane M. "Transitioning to a Digital World"