|Secretary General of the Namibia National Students Organisation|
|Alma mater||Namibian Institute of Bankers|
University of Namibia
Dimbulukeni Nauyoma (born 1992) is a Namibian youth activist. Along with Job Amupanda and George Kambala, he co-founded a radical youth movement known as the Affirmative Repositioning Movement in 2014. He also served as Secretary General of the Namibia National Students Organisation (NANSO) from 2015 - 2017.
Early life[change | change source]
Nauyoma was born in Windhoek, Namibia. He attended the University of Namibia. He holds an advanced diploma in Banking Finance & Credit from the Namibian Institute of Bankers (IOB) where he served as Student Representative Council President. He was part of the SWAPO Party Youth League leaders who were suspended and expelled from the party for occupying a plot in an upmarket Windhoek suburb.
Affirmative Repositioning Movement[change | change source]
ERF 2014[change | change source]
New Parliament Building[change | change source]
In 2016, the Namibian government announced plans to build a new Parliament. However, the Affirmative Repositioning Movement began to Mobilization young Namibians for a June 16 protest against the decision saying resources could be used in more needed areas.
References[change | change source]
- https://www.namibian.com.na/index.php?id=131571&page=archive-read | Affirmative Repositioning – The Rationale - The Namibian
- https://www.namibian.com.na/index.php?page=archive-read&id=144771 | Affirmative Repositioning: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly - The Namibian
- http://namibtimes.net/swapo-vs-affirmative-repositioning-movement Archived 2019-01-19 at the Wayback Machine | Swapo vs Affirmative Repositioning Movement | Namib Times
- https://www.namibian.com.na/index.php?id=134165&page=archive-read | Nanso falls to 'militants' - The Namibian
- http://www.informante.web.na/nanso-%E2%80%9Cwar-not-over%E2%80%9D.17233[permanent dead link] | NANSO - “war not over” | Informante
- https://www.lelamobile.com/content/40527/Job-three-suspended-from-Swapo Archived 2019-01-19 at the Wayback Machine | Lela Mobile Online - Job-three suspended from Swapo
- http://www.observer.com.na/index.php/sports/item/5710-swapo-draws-heavy-fire-in-high-court-battle | Swapo draws heavy fire in High Court battle - Windhoek Observer
- https://www.iol.co.za/news/africa/namibian-youth-plans-more-land-grabs-1806559 | Namibian youth plans more land grabs | IOL News
- https://www.newera.com.na/2015/03/26/affirmative-repositioning-grab-unoccupied-land | Affirmative Repositioning could grab unoccupied land | New Era Newspaper Namibia
- http://allafrica.com/stories/201511260437.html | Namibia: Affirmative Repositioning - the Good, the Bad and the Ugly - allAfrica.com
- https://www.newera.com.na/2016/04/13/ar-govt-shelve-parliament-funds-service-plots | AR wants govt to shelve new parliament … use funds to service new plots | New Era Newspaper Namibia
- https://www.newera.com.na/2016/05/11/youths-protest-n2-billion-parliament | Youths to protest N$2 billion new parliament | New Era Newspaper Namibia