Diogenes (Διογένης) is a Greek name. It can refer to different people:
- Diogenes of Sinope (412-323 BC), better known as Diogenes the Cynic or simply Diogenes
- Diogenes Apolloniates (about 460 BC), philosopher
- Diogenes the Stoic (Diogenes of Seleucia on the Tigris) (c. 150 BC)
- Diogenes Laertius (between 200-500 AD), historian
- Diogenes of Oenoanda (2nd Century AD), Epicurean
- Diogenes of Judea (about 100-76 BC), general and advisor for Hasmonean king Alexander Jannaeus
- Diogenes of Babylon, Greek philosopher
- Diogenes (duke of Syrmia), duke of Syrmia (11th century)
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.