A director is someone who is in charge of something. It can mean slightly different things in different places.
- Art director, a position in theatre, movies, television, and related areas
- Board of directors, the people in charge of a company
- Movie director, the person who controls how a movie is made
- Television director, the person who directs different types of television programs.
- Theatre director, the person in charge of deciding how a stage play should be performed.
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.