Jump to navigation Jump to search
A director is someone who is in charge of something. It can mean slightly different things in different places.
- Art director, a position in theatre, movies, television, and related areas
- Board of directors, the people in charge of a company
- Movie director, the person who controls how a movie is made
- Television director, the person who directs different types of television programs.
- Theatre director, the person in charge of deciding how a stage play should be performed.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Director.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.