|Multi channel network (MCN)|
Diwan or Diwan Group is a MENA region based multi-channel network, and media production company while specializing in managing content creators and working with brands while promoting talents. It is known to be one of the most viewed Youtube multichannel network in the Middle East and Africa. It was also ranked among top 100 global multi-channel networks.
History and operation[change | change source]
Ossama Youssef established Diwan in 2010 in Cairo, Egypt. The company has regional offices in Dubai which serves the countries under Gulf Cooperation Council countries and consumers from other English speaking countries like India, Canada, and the England. Some of its notable clients include Sono Cairo, as the channel have been targeting children and their families of Arabian countries and Toyor Al Janah TV, ZeeAlwan, Amr Khaled etc. Services offered by the company includes media production, influencer promotion, content management, social media marketing, talent incubation, and consultancy services. Diwan is also known for bringing animation projects to digital domain in Arabian countries in collaboration with MasriTV and Google.
References[change | change source]
- Azaiz, Semia. "Social media influencers: The power players in the Middle East". Khaleej Times. Retrieved 2021-03-19.
- "Ali Mustafa's 'The Worthy': 5 things to know". gulfnews.com. Retrieved 2021-03-19.
- "undefined Company and Investment Profile". MAGNiTT. Retrieved 2021-03-19.[permanent dead link]
- "Diwanvideos Network Summary".
- "london school of international business". fourthxsixth.com. Retrieved 2021-03-19.
- "Meet the Palestinian girl who speaks Bollywood". Hindustan Times. 2018-03-10. Retrieved 2021-03-19.
- "Fahriye Evcen 1 milyon TL'ye evet dedi!". Sabah (in Turkish). Retrieved 2021-03-19.
- "Services – Diwan Videos". Retrieved 2021-03-19.
- "Diwan Videos is the most viewed multi-channel network in Middle East and Africa". www.mediavataarme.com. Retrieved 2021-03-19.
- "PressReader.com - Your favorite newspapers and magazines". www.pressreader.com. Retrieved 2021-03-19.
- "Egypt's Top 20 Startups According to Forbes: The Breakdown". Startupscene. Retrieved 2021-03-19.
- "The complete guide to Egypt's 20 most promising startups". Egypt Independent. 2016-08-09. Retrieved 2021-03-19.