Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: domestic and domestique.|
Domestic (pronounced doe-mes'-tik) or domestique can mean:
- Domestic policy are policies for things happening or being inside a country.
- domesticated Animals & Plants
- A cycling domestique
- A domestic worker, see also housekeeper
- Something that means home
- Domestic airport, no international flights
- Domestic violence
- Domestic is also the anglicized form of the Byzantine title domestikos
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Domestic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.