|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: domestic and domestique.|
Domestic (pronounced doe-mes'-tik) or domestique can mean:
- Domestic policy are policies for things happening or being inside a country.
- domesticated Animals & Plants
- A cycling domestique
- A domestic worker, see also housekeeper
- Something that means home
- Domestic airport, no international flights
- Domestic violence
- Domestic is also the anglicized form of the Byzantine title domestikos
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.