|Privately held company|
Palo Alto, California, U.S.
303 2nd St
San Francisco, California, U.S.
|Revenue||$1.9 billion (Nov 2020)|
Number of employees
DoorDash Inc. is an American on-demand prepared food delivery service. founded by Stanford students Tony Xu, Stanley Tang, Andy Fang and Evan Moore. It is one of several technology companies. It uses logistics services to offer food deliveries from restaurants on-demand. DoorDash launched in Palo Alto and, as of May 2019, had expanded to more than 4,000 cities and offers a selection of 340,000 stores across the United States, Canada and Australia.
Related pages[change | change source]
References[change | change source]
- DoorDash, Inc. Form S-1 (Report). United States Securities and Exchange Commission. p. 3. Retrieved 16 November 2020.
- DoorDash, Inc. Form S-1 (Report). United States Securities and Exchange Commission. p. 193. Retrieved 16 November 2020.
- "DoorDash About Page". DoorDash. Retrieved June 20, 2015.
- Ekiel, Erika (November 30, 2015). "DoorDash CEO: Solving Problems of Time-Starved People". GSB.Stanford.edu (Stanford Graduate School of Business). Stanford University. Retrieved 11 November 2020.
- Anna Roth (June 26, 2013). "Filler App: How Tech Companies Are Disrupting Restaurant Delivery". SF Weekly. Retrieved February 26, 2014.
- DoorDash (2019-05-24). "Fueling the Last Mile". Medium. Archived from the original on 2019-05-23. Retrieved 2019-10-25.
- "DoorDash Is Planning a Traditional IPO in Fourth Quarter". bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2020-09-14.
- "DoorDash overtakes Grubhub in delivery market share". Restaurant Dive. Retrieved 2020-05-29.
- Quast, Jon (2019-11-16). "Why Chuy's Is Fighting to Control Food Delivery Data". The Motley Fool. Retrieved 2019-11-18.