From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Druid could mean:
- Druid, a priest of the religion of the ancient Celts
- Neo-druidism, a modern Neo-pagan religious practice where Archdruid is a high priest.
- Druid (character class), a character that represents a magical priest of nature in role-playing games
- a rank within the Gorsedd of Bards.
- Merlin, the wizard of Arthurian legend
- Druid (band), a British Progressive rock band from the late 1970's.
- Druids, a (2001) film about a Celtic druid resisting the Roman armies.
- Druid database designer
- Druid Theatre Company A Theatre company in Galway, Ireland.
- an open-source version of an automated computer Wizard
- Druids Celtic Cider, a cider available in the UK and Ireland
- Druid, a computer game for the Commodore 64.
- Druids are an order of historians, philosophers, magic-users, teachers and researchers in the Shannara series of fantasy novels by Terry Brooks.
- DRiving Under the Influence of Drugs, alcohol and medicine, EU-funded research project that will do in-depth research on drug use and traffic safety.
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.