Jump to navigation Jump to search
A Duster can be:
- A dustrag or cloth used to remove dust from furniture or other objects
- A feather duster
- A smaller whisk broom or brush
- A light coat or housecoat; see Duster (clothing)
- An automobile, the Plymouth Duster
- A member of the Amarillo Dusters arena football team
- A member of the Hudson Dusters street gang
- A gas duster to use on electronics
- The M42 Duster self-propelled anti-aircraft weapon
- A lo-fi space-rock band; see Duster (band)
- A main character in the game Mother 3, see Duster (Mother 3)
- An agricultural aircraft is an aircraft that has been built or converted for agricultural use – usually aerial application of pesticides (crop dusting) or fertiliser (aerial topdressing); in this role they are referred to as "top dressers" or "crop dusters." Agricultural aircraft are also used for hydroseeding.
- A term given to a style of stories and movies about the western half of the United States (cowboys), sometimes also known as westerns
- In baseball, a brushback or possible beanball
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Duster.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.