An editor has asked for deletion of this article.
|Occupation||Entrepreneur, digital marketer|
Dylan Vanas is a digital entrepreneur based in the Las Vegas, United States. He is knowns for social media growth hacking for Fortune 500 companies and has been featured in several publications including Entrepreneur (magazine), Yahoo, Fox News, ABC News, etc.
Career[change | change source]
According to a report published by the Jerusalem Post, Dylan Vanas started his career at the age of 22 years. In an interview with the LatestLy, Dylan stated that he was passionate about marketing and has spent millions on Facebook ads & Google ads for himself and for his clients helping over thousands of people start profitable agency businesses.
Dylan presently serves as the CEO of a marketing SaaS company AgencyBox, a platform that provides white-label marketing and education resources for marketing agency owners. He is also a partner at Monopolize, a full-service digital agency based out of Henderson, Nevada.
References[change | change source]
- Cannard, Harley. "3 Ways to Succeed in Marketing in the Modern Era". Entrepreneur (magazine).
- "Dylan Vanas Discusses 5 Tips for New Real Estate Investors". finance.yahoo.com.
- "Encouraging Young People to Start Their Own Marketing Agencies". Flaunt Magazine.
- "How Marketing Entrepreneur Dylan Vanas Developed a Multi-Million Dollar C". The Jerusalem Post.
- "Dylan Vanas' surpassing marketing solutions allowing emerging entrepreneurs create their own marketing space". Globe Stats. 6 March 2021.
- "How to Start Your Own Marketing Agency and Gain 1500+ Clients Like Dylan Vanas Did". LA Weekly. 23 February 2021.
- "Dylan Vanas - Author Biography". Entrepreneur magazine.