|Type||Public, Graduate engineering school|
|Affiliations||University of Paris-Saclay, ParisTech|
ENSAE Paris (officially École nationale de la statistique et de l'administration économique Paris) is a renowned graduate engineering school in France. It is in a campus of the University of Paris-Saclay.
Its curricula lead to these French & European degrees:
- Ingénieur ENSAE ParisTech (ENSAE ParisTech Graduate engineer Masters level program)
- Mastères Spécialisés (MS)
Academic activities and industrial applied research are taught mainly in French and English languages. The students are from a dozen nationalities.
Research labs[change | change source]
Research activities at ENSAE ParisTech relate to the following topics:
Notable graduate[change | change source]
- Hamza Ben Driss Ottmani, Moroccan economist and writer.
References[change | change source]
- (in French)Saclay : les déménagements des écoles parisiennes s'organisent
- (in English)Members and associates Archived 2016-10-18 at the Wayback Machine