(Redirected from ETA)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Eta or ETA may mean:
- Eta, of the Greek alphabet (Η, η)
- Eta Aircraft eta, a very high performance German glider
- Burakumin, a Japanese social minority group (Eta is an old, derogatory name)
- Eta reduction in mathematics: see lambda calculus
- Eta (Potato Chip), a New Zealand brand of potato chip, produced by Griffin's Foods
- Eta Carinae, a highly luminous hypergiant double star
- Eta meson, a physics particle: see list of mesons
- Eta (letter in Greek alphabet, lower case only), symbol for efficiency in scientific discourse
- Estimated time of arrival
- Estimated Time Amount when using μTorrent, Azureus, and other BitTorrent clients.
- Education And Training Administration, flight training software by Talon Systems
- Euskadi Ta Askatasuna (Basque: Euskadi Ta Askatasuna) is a Basque paramilitary nationalist organization.
- ETA SA, a watchmaking company
- ETA, a. s., electrotechnical company from Hlinsko, Czech Republic 
- Electronic Technician's Association
- Electronic Travel Authority, Australian electronic visa
- Elektrosektionens Teletekniska Avdelning, An electronics club at Chalmers University, Sweden 
- Employment and Training Administration, a branch of the US Department of Labor
- Engineering and Technology Academy, a school is San Antonio, and part of NEISD
- Environmental Transport Association, a UK motor car breakdown and rescue organisation
- Eric the Actor, see Eric the Midget
- Estonian Broadcasting Agency (Eesti Teadete Agentuur), a defunct Estonian news service
- Ethiopian Teachers' Association, a trade union centre for Ethiopia
- Ethiopian Telecommunication Agency
- Evangelical Theological Association, an associated teaching institute of the Melbourne College of Divinity
- Eidiko Tmima Alexiptotiston, Greek special operations unit
- A numerical weather prediction model formally known as the Eta
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.