(Redirected from Ear infection)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Otitis externa, also called "swimmer's ear," affects the outer ear and ear canal.
- Otitis media affects the middle ear.
- Otitis interna affects the inner ear.
Symptons include ear wax, ear-ache and headaches. It often affects sinuses and throat also.
References[change | change source]
- American Friends of Tel Aviv University (May 26, 2020). "Evidence of Ear Infections Discovered in Remains of Humans Living in Levant 15,000 Years Ago". Press release. https://www.aftau.org/press-release---ear-infections. Retrieved May 26, 2020. [permanent dead link]
- Katarina Floreanova; Efrat Gilat; Elan Koren; Hila May (May 25, 2020). "Ear infection prevalence in prehistoric and historic populations of the southern Levant: A new diagnostic method". International Journal of Oseoarchaeology. doi:10.1002/oa.2873. Retrieved May 26, 2020. Cite journal requires