Earline W. Parmon
|Born||November 18, 1943|
Buffalo, New York, U.S.
|Died||March 15, 2016 (aged 72)|
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
|Alma mater||Winston-Salem State University|
Parmon has served five terms in the state House. She announced in 2012 that she would run for a seat in the North Carolina Senate. Parmon served in the North Carolina State Senate and resigned in 2015. Parmon also served as Forsyth County, North Carolina commissioner.
References[change | change source]
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2013-07-22. Retrieved 2016-03-16.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "News & Observer: Womble won't run, Parmon bids for Senate seat".
- "North Carolina General-Senator Earlene Parmon".
- "Former state legislator Earline Parmon dies". WXII. 15 March 2016.
- "The Voter's Self Defense System". Vote Smart.