Edward Rudolph "Ed" Bradley, Jr. (June 22, 1941 – November 9, 2006) was an American journalist. He was best known for 26 years of award-winning work on the CBS News television program 60 Minutes. Bradley was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
References[change | change source]
- Jacques Steinberg (2006-11-09). "Ed Bradley, Veteran CBS Newsman, Dies". The New York Times. https://www.nytimes.com/2006/11/09/business/media/10bradleycnd.html. Retrieved 2009-01-26.
- Miranda Hitti (2006-11-09). "CBS' Ed Bradley Dies of Leukemia". CBS News. http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/11/09/health/webmd/main2170023.shtml. Retrieved 2008-10-28.
Other websites[change | change source]
|Wikiquote has a collection of quotations related to: Ed Bradley|
- Ed Bradley Biography at CBS News
- Ed Bradley at the Internet Movie Database
- Ed Bradley at Find a Grave
- Interview by John Sears for Communicator, August 2000
- Remembering Ed Bradley - Clarence Page - November 14, 2006
- Ed Bradley: Journalist and Jazzman
- Tribute to Ed Bradley by CNN's Larry King
- Pulitzer Prize-winning syndicated columnist Clarence Page on Ed Bradley (11/13/2006)
- Broadcast Pioneers of Philadelphia webpage
- RTDNA Ed Bradley Scholarship