Einaras von Gravrock
Einaras von Gravrock
|Alma mater||University of Southern California - Marshall School of Business|
|Occupation||Entrepreneur, network security expert|
|Known for||CUJO AI|
Einaras von Gravrock is an American-Lithuanian entrepreneur based in Greater Los Angeles Area. Einaras is better known as the co-founder of CUJO AI. In March 12, 2019, he was granted a patent for Network security analysis for smart appliances along with CUJO AI personnel Robert Beatty and Yuri Frayman. Einaras was recognized by the Goldman Sachs as one of the 100 Most Intriguing Entrepreneurs.
Career[change | change source]
Einaras graduated from the Marshall School of Business, University of Southern California with a degree in Bachelor of Science in 2009. In 2015, he co-founded CUJO AI, a network security company and was appointed as CEO of the company. In 2018, CUJO AI was named one of the Cool Vendors in IoT Security by Gartner.
Gravrock’s achievements include turning a napkin concept into a thriving online business with more than $50 million a year in revenue in only five years and helping an e-commerce site become a NASDAQ-traded $600 million enterprise. His expertise in marketing, business development, global e-commerce, and the use of disruptive technologies has earned him a place as one of Goldman Sachs’ “100 Most Intriguing Entrepreneurs.”
In November 2018, Einaras was invited to join at the Forbes Councils as a Forbes's CommunityVoice. He was at the 2018 World Economic Forum where he contributed to Panel on Quantum Computing & Cybersecurity.
Awards and recognition[change | change source]
- Global Lithuanian Leaders, 2018
- The World Economic Forum: Technology Pioneer, 2018
- Finalist: Patrick Soon-Shiong Innovation Awards, 2017
- Winner: Nokia Open Innovation Challenge, 2016
References[change | change source]
- "Here are the biggest cybercrime trends of 2019". World Economic Forum. Retrieved 25 March 2019.
- "Who should be responsible for protecting our personal data?". The European Sting - Critical News & Insights on European Politics, Economy, Foreign Affairs, Business & Technology - europeansting.com. 9 January 2019. Retrieved 25 March 2019.
- "CUJO AI's Einaras von Gravrock Describes Bringing a Multi-solution". telave.com. Retrieved 25 March 2019.
- "Cujo AI says it is now in 16 million homes worldwide". Newsbytes Philippines. 6 December 2018. Retrieved 25 March 2019.
- "Einaras von Gravrock Inventions, Patents and Patent Applications - Justia Patents Search". patents.justia.com. Retrieved 25 March 2019.
- "Einaras von Gravrock Chief Executive Officer and Founder, CUJO AI". World Economic Forum. Retrieved 5 April 2019.
- "Startup of the Week: CUJO AI". Startup Lithuania. Retrieved 5 April 2019.
- "Cool Vendors in IoT Security". www.gartner.com. Retrieved 5 April 2019.
- "Einaras VON GRAVROCK - Personal Appointments (free information from Companies House)". beta.companieshouse.gov.uk. Retrieved 25 March 2019.
- Gravrock, Einaras Von. "How AI Empowers The Evolution Of The Internet". Forbes. Retrieved 25 March 2019.
- "Einaras von Gravrock, Official Member of Forbes Councils". Forbes Councils. Retrieved 25 March 2019.
- "CUJO AI Joins World Economic Forum, CEO Einaras von Gravrock Contributes to Panel on Quantum Computing & Cybersecurity". prnewswire.com. Retrieved 2019-07-31.
- "Laureates 2018 | Global Lithuanian Awards". Retrieved 25 March 2019.
- "Expat Lithuanians awarded in the annual Global Lithuania Awards". DELFI. Retrieved 25 March 2019.
- "Patrick Soon-Shiong Innovation Awards 2017: FINALISTS - CUJO LLC | Los Angeles Business Journal". labusinessjournal.com. Retrieved 25 March 2019.
- "Open Innovation Challenge". Nokia. Retrieved 25 March 2019.