Jump to navigation Jump to search
Eliyahu Winograd (Hebrew: אליהו וינוגרד) (December 1926 – 13 January 2018) was an Israeli judge. He was born in Tel Aviv. Winograd served as an acting Supreme Court judge in 1996 and was the former president of the Tel Aviv District Court.
References[change | change source]
- "גדעון פישר ושות' עורכי דין - גדעון פישר ושות' עורכי דין". www.fisher-lawfirm.com.
- "Retired judge Eliyahu Winograd passes away at age 91". Ynetnews. 13 January 2018.
- Matan, Elor (May 2020). "מרכז המידע לשירותים משפטיים". https://lawyerone.co.il/. External link in
Other websites[change | change source]
- Summary of Editorials from the Hebrew Press about appointment of the Winograd Commission (2006) (Israel Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
- Official Website of The Winograd Commission