Enamorada de Ti (album)
Enamorada de Ti (English: In Love With You) is a remix album by American singer Selena. It was released on April 3, 2012 by EMI Latin records. It contains remixed songs that were released before Selena's death. It also includes duets with Don Omar, Selena Gomez, Juan Magan, Samo from the Mexican band Camila and the Carlos Santana band. The purpose of the album was to "bring Selena's music into today's pop music scene". Her songs were given "updated" beats and rhythms. The songs remixed were turned into ballads, electronic dance music and reggaeton. Within an hour of its release, the album peaked at number-one on the US iTunes Store and Mexico iTunes Store. The lead single, "Amor Prohibido" (with Samo) peaked at number 20 on the US Latin Pop Airplay and number 48 on the Hot Latin Tracks. The single is currently charting and have been for over a month.
References[change | change source]
- Acosta, Sarah (16 February 2012). "New Selena album featuring artists including Selena Gomez will be released this April". Corpus Christi Caller-Times. Archived from the original on 17 February 2012. Retrieved 24 February 2012. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Graba Cristian dueto con Selena". Milenio (in Spanish). 19 February 2012. Archived from the original on 22 February 2012. Retrieved 24 February 2012. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Cantará Selena Gómez tema de AB Quintanilla". Conexion Total (in Spanish). Archived from the original on 29 February 2012. Retrieved 24 February 2012. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- http://www.telemundo52.com/noticias/Un-Paquete-de-Coleccion-Selena-La-Leyenda-y-el-CD-Amarte-a-Ti-145954505.html[permanent dead link]
- "Billboard - Music Charts, News, Photos & Video". Billboard.