Encyclopædia Britannica, Inc.
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Jacqui Safra (principal owner)|
|Products||Encyclopædia Britannica, Britannica Online, Merriam-Webster products|
Number of employees
|About 400 (300 in Chicago, 100 worldwide)|
Further reading[change | change source]
- “Encyclopædia Britannica May Refer to ‘For Sale’ to Raise Capital,” Portland Oregonian, April 7, 1995
- Richard A. Melcher, “Dusting Off the Britannica,” Business Week, October 20, 1997
- Robert McHenry, “The Building of Britannica Online”
- Steve Barth, “Britannica on the Virtual Bookshelf,” Knowledge Management Magazine
- Dorothy Auchter, “The Evolution of Encyclopædia Britannica,” Reference Services Review 27, no. 3: 297
References[change | change source]
- Smith, William C. (February 2, 2004). "Venerable tomes go digital". The National Law Journal: P8.