Jump to navigation Jump to search
(President, Film & Television)
(President, Family Brands)
(Global President, Music)
|Revenue||£941.2 million (2019)|
|Parent||Hasbro (2019 - present)|
Entertainment One Ltd., also known as eOne, is a Canadian-British entertainment company.
Brands/TV Shows[change | change source]
- Peppa Pig (Nick Jr., Channel 5)
- Ben & Holly's Little Kingdom (Nick Jr., Channel 5)
- CyberAdult Girls (Disney Channel, co-production with Disney Television Animation)
- PJ Masks (Disney Junior)
References[change | change source]
- "Annual Report 2019". Entertainment One. Retrieved 17 September 2019.[permanent dead link]
- "Entertainment One Acquires U.K.-Based Audio Network for $215M". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 2019-11-07.
- Porter, Rick (September 12, 2019). "Entertainment One Acquires Unscripted Producer Blackfin". The Hollywood Reporter. The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved June 17, 2020.
- Clarke, Stewart (July 11, 2019). "EOne Bolstering Unscripted With Acquisition of U.K. Producer Daisybeck Studios". Variety. Variety. Retrieved June 17, 2020.
- Jones, Rhian (2016-01-21). "Entertainment One acquires Nashville's Dualtone Music Group". Music Business Worldwide. Retrieved June 19, 2020.
- "Last Gang Joins eOne, Chris Taylor Named Music President". FYI Music News. Retrieved March 9, 2016.
- "Brad Weston Launches Production Company With Backing From Universal, eOne". Variety.com.
- Andreeva, Nellie (March 24, 2016). "eOne Acquires Majority Stake In Reality Producer Renegade 83 For $23 Million". Deadline. Deadline. Retrieved June 19, 2020.
- Newman, Melinda (March 26, 2018). "Entertainment One Acquires Round Room Entertainment: Exclusive". Billboard. Billboard. Retrieved June 17, 2020.
- "eOne Acquires Full Control of Digital Studio Secret Location". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved August 17, 2016.
- Mitchell, Robert (April 9, 2018). "Entertainment One Acquires Majority Stake in Whizz Kid Entertainment". Variety. Variety. Retrieved June 22, 2020.