Jump to navigation Jump to search
Enzo Mari (April 27, 1932 – October 19, 2020) was an Italian modernist artist and furniture designer. He was inspired by the arts and crafts movement, and his political views as a communist. Mari was born in Novara, Italy.
References[change | change source]
- Moliterno, Gino (2002-09-11). Encyclopedia of Contemporary Italian Culture. Routledge. ISBN 978-1-134-75877-7.
- "ENZO MARI". Avantgarde Museum.
- "Sof Sof Chair". MoMA Catalog. Retrieved 27 June 2012.
- ""Che fare" by Enzo Mari and Gabriele Pezzini". Design Addcit. Archived from the original on 4 July 2017. Retrieved 27 June 2012.
- Morto Enzo Mari, icona del design italiano e mondiale (in Italian)