Erasmus can refer to:
- ERASMUS programme, the higher education part of the European Union's Socrates programme for student exchange
- Erasmus of Arcadia, Greek Orthodox Bishop
- Erasmus, the humanist scholar, also known as Erasmus of Rotterdam or Disiderius Erasmus
- Saint Erasmus of Formiae alias Saint Elmo
- Erasmus Grasser, leading sculptor in Munich during the early 16th century.
- Erasmus Darwin
- Erasmushogeschool in Brussels
- Erasmus the wizard, one of the major characters in the Quest for Glory adventure games
- Erasmus (Dune), a fictional intelligent robot in the Legends of Dune series by Kevin J. Anderson and Brian Herbert
- Erasmus (shōgun), Protagonist Blackthorne's ship (Dutch)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Erasmus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.