Esther Morales Fernández
Esther Morales Fernández (born August 9, 1985 in Barcelona) is a swimmer from Spain. She has a physical disability: she is an S10 type swimmer. In 2012, she lived in Palma de Mallorca, Balearic Islands. She raced at the 2000 Summer Paralympics. She raced at the 2004 Summer Paralympics. She finished third in the 50 meter freestyle and the 100 meter backstroke. She raced at the 2008 Summer Paralympics. She finished third in the 100 meter backstroke. She raced at the 2012 Summer Paralympics. She, Sarai Gascón Moreno, Teresa Perales and Isabel Yingüa Hernández finished fourth in the 4x100 meter freestyle relay event.
At the 2009 IPC European Swimming Championship in Reykjavik, Iceland, Sarai Gascón Moreno, Ana Rubio, Esther Morales and Julia Castelló won a bronze medal in the 4x100 meter medley relay. In 2010, she competed at the Tenerife International Open. Before the 2010 Adapted Swimming World Championship in the Netherlands, she went to a swimming camp with the national team that was part of the Paralympic High Performance Program (HARP Program).
References[change | change source]
- "Biografías" (in Spanish). Spain: Comité Paralímpico Español. 2012. Retrieved July 19, 2013.
- "Miguel Luque suma el único metal del día. Natación/Paralímpicos" (in (Spanish)). Spain: Terra.es. Retrieved 7 August 2013.
- 21 de octubre de 2009 20:47h. "España añade tres platas y seis bronces en los Europeos Paralímpicos | Polideportivo | AS.com". Masdeporte.as.com. Retrieved 11 August 2013.
- "Los nadadores paralímpicos baten siete récords de España en el Open Internacional de Tenerife — Natación — Esto es DxT" (in (Spanish)). Spain: Estoesdxt.es. Retrieved 11 August 2013.
- (Canarias) DEPORTES,NATACION (14 May 2010). "Los nadadores paralímpicos baten siete récords de España — ABC.es — Noticias Agencias" (in (Spanish)). Spain: ABC.es. Retrieved 11 August 2013. Text " > AREA: Deporte " ignored (help)