Jump to navigation Jump to search
Camara was appointed as Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research on 17 November 1997. He was named Minister of the Plan on 1 March 2004. He later became Minister of State for Presidential Affairs on 19 January 2007.
References[change | change source]
- "Qui est Eugène Camara, le nouveau ministre d'Etat aux Affaires présidentielles ?" Archived 28 September 2007 at the Wayback Machine, Guineeconakry.info, 20 January 2007 (in French).
- "List of members of the government of Guinea". Archived from the original on 14 September 2005. Retrieved 27 April 2005., presse-francophone.org (in French).
- "Guinea : Lansana Conté nominated PM"[permanent dead link], African Press Agency, 9 February 2007.
- "Lansana Conté limoge El Hadji Fodé Bangoura, Ministre d’Etat"[permanent dead link], African Press Agency, 19 January 2007 (in French).
- Page noire : décès de l’ancien Premier ministre Eugène Camara (in French)