EuroAirport Basel Mulhouse Freiburg
Basel Mulhouse Freiburg
Aéroport de Bâle-Mulhouse
|Owner||France and Swiss canton of Basel-City|
|Operator||L'administration de l’Aéroport de Bâle-Mulhouse|
|Serves||Basel, Switzerland |
|Hub for||easyJet Switzerland|
|Elevation AMSL||885 ft / 270 m|
EuroAirport Basel Mulhouse Freiburg (IATA: MLH, BSL, EAP, ICAO: LFSB, LSZM)[note 1] is an international airport 3.5 km (2.2 mi) northwest of the city of Basel, Switzerland, 20 km (12 mi) southeast of Mulhouse in France, and 46 km (29 mi) south-southwest of Freiburg im Breisgau in Germany. It is in France in Saint-Louis near the Swiss and German borders. The airport is an hub for easyJet Switzerland with mainly flights to European metropolitan and leisure destinations. In 2018, the airport had 8,578,064 passengers.
Notes[change | change source]
- IATA airport 3-letter codes for the French area, the Swiss area, and the metropolitan area
References[change | change source]
- "Airline and Airport Code Search: 3-letter airport code". Quebec, Canada: International Air Transport Association (IATA). Retrieved 2014-11-06.
Search for location
- LFSB – BÂLE-MULHOUSE. AIP from French Service d'information aéronautique, effective 5 November 2020.
- "Annual Report 2013 (2/3): Key Figures" (PDF) (annual report) (in French, German, and English). l’Aéroport de Bâle-Mulhouse. 21 May 2014. Retrieved 2014-11-06.
- EAD Basic Archived 23 August 2014 at the Wayback Machine
Other websites[change | change source]
Media related to EuroAirport at Wikimedia Commons
- Official website (in English, French, and German)
- Aeronautical chart for LFSB at SkyVector
- Current weather for LFSB at NOAA/NWS
- Accident history for BSL at Aviation Safety Network
- Accident history for MLH at Aviation Safety Network
- "Franco-Swiss treaty for the construction and use of Basel–Mulhouse airport in Blotzheim" (1949). Text available in French and German.
- History of Basel Airport on Airport Website. (in German)
- Information and some history on Airport Website. (in English)