European may mean:
- A person or attribute of the continent of Europe
- A person or attribute of the European Union
- A person descended from a European ethnic group
- A Citizen of the European Union
- European windstorm, an extratropical cyclone that affects Europe
Biology[change | change source]
- European ash, a tree. It is a kind of ash. It can be found throughout Europe. It is a deciduous tree that grows to a height of 20–35 metres
- European magpie, a bird that lives in Europe, much of Asia, and Northwest Africa. It is one of several birds in the crow family named as magpies
- European robin, a small bird that is found in many parts of Europe
- European badger, a species of badger. Its genus is Meles. It is native to almost all of Europe.
- European honey bee, a species of bee
- European sprat, a kind of fish
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title European.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.