Everland is the largest theme park in South Korea. In 2012, it ranked 12th in the world by number of visitors. It had 6.6 million visitors according to Travel + Leisure magazine.
The park is 36 years old. It has many kinds of attractions, as well as a zoo called Safari World, and a water park named Caribbean Bay. Everland also has seasonal festivals throughout the year. Samsung Everland, a part of company of Samsung operates and manages the park and the surrounding area.
Festivals[change | change source]
- Snow Festival: Jan - Feb
- Tulip Festival: Mar - Apr
- Rose Festival: May - Jun
- Summer Splash: Jun - Sep
- Halloween & Horror Night: Sep.6 - Oct.31
- Christmas Fantasy: Nov.8 - Dec.31
- Romantic Illumination: Nov.22 - Dec.31
Attractions[change | change source]
- T EXPRESS: South Korea's first and world's the steepest wooden roller coaster (77 degrees) with 3 minutes of running time. It is the longest wooden roller coaster in Asia, and the 7th largest in the world.
- Rolling X-Train: Rolling X-Train have 2 loops and 2 corkscrew. It's only roller coaster that have loops in Everland Resorts.
- K-POP Hologram: World's first holographic concert hall featuring YG stars.
- Safari World: Bus ride through the zoo where various animals wandering around freely. In the caged bus, the visitors will see the roaming lions, tigers, bears, and sometimes some animals come up to the bus to catch the feed thrown by the driver.
- Pororo's 3D Adventure: 3D virtual reality theater featuring Pororo and his friends.
Caribbean Bay[change | change source]
Caribbean Bay is South Korea's largest water park. It has outdoor and indoor parts, and only indoor parts, named 'Aquatic Center' opens throughout the year.
- Running Water Pool (Indoor/Outdoor)
- Wave Pool (Indoor/Outdoor): Artificially generated waves featuring Caribbean beach
- Diving Pool (Indoor): 5.0 m in depth
Home Bridge[change | change source]
Home Bridge is a resort and cabin site near Everland. The wooden lodges are located 2,000 meters above sea level.
Everland Speedway[change | change source]
Everland Speedway is South Korea's first racing track. It holds many racing events or competitions as well as provides guests to drive racing car.