Jump to navigation Jump to search
Exile is to be away from one's home and not allowed to return.
Exile, exiled, or exiles may also refer to:
Film [change | change source]
- Exiled, a 2006 Hong Kong film
Literature[change | change source]
- Exiles (play), a play by James Joyce
- The Exiles (1950), a science fiction short story by author Ray Bradbury
Music[change | change source]
- Exile (American band), an American musical group with a string of #1 country hits
- Exile (Japanese band), a 14-member Japanese pop music band
- Exile on Main St., an album by The Rolling Stones
Places[change | change source]
- United States
Other[change | change source]
- The Exiles, nickname of Newport County A.F.C., a Welsh football club
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Exile.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.