|Born||19 July 1935|
|Criminal charge||11 counts involving genocide |
(by Rwanda), 5 counts
|16 May 2020|
On 29 August 1998, the prosecutor of the United Nations International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda, Carla Del Ponte, indicted Kabuga. In the amended indictment, Kabuga was charged with conspiracy to commit genocide, genocide and extermination as a crime against humanity. He shortly went into hiding as a fugitive.
References[change | change source]
- Amended Indictment Case No. ICTR-98-44B-I; The Prosecutor against Félicien Kabuga, 1 October 2004:  PDF 17 March 2011 - Amended Indictment
- "Enquête sur le financement du génocide au Rwanda : Félicien Kabuga, le grand argentier des massacres". Le Monde (in French). 12 March 2019.
- "Top 10 Most Wanted Criminals in the World 2018". Improb. 2017-12-18. Retrieved 2019-11-21.
- "How hit squad killed man who laid trap for Kabuga". Daily Nation. Retrieved 17 May 2020.
- "IRMCT Press release". Archived from the original on 2020-05-17.
- Rwanda's Most-Wanted Fugitive, Félicien Kabuga, Arrested For War Crimes