Biography[change | change source]
He completed his primary and secondary education in Konya and high school education at Bursa Male High School. 
He earned the degree of a medical doctor in 1988 after graduating from Istanbul University Medical School. He completed his specialization training at Istanbul University Cerrahpaşa Medical School in the field of Pediatrics and became a Pediatrician in 1995.
He worked as a medical doctor and medical director at various health facilities and carried out essential progress in line with the health transformation policies of Turkey at the health institutions that he founded and directed.
He is a member of Turkish Pediatrics Institution, Pediatric Metabolism and Nutrition Association, Istanbul Chamber of Commerce Health Profession Committee and Association of Private Hospitals and Health Institutions.
He is married and has four children.
References[change | change source]
- Bakanligi, T. C. Saglik. "Minister". T.C. Saglik Bakanligi. Retrieved 2020-02-13.
- "Sağlık Bakanı Fahrettin Koca'dan önemli açıklamalar - Son Dakika Flaş Haberler". web.archive.org. 2019-04-12. Retrieved 2020-02-13.
- "Fahrettin Koca Kimdir ? - Fahrettin Koca Hayatı ve Biyografisi". web.archive.org. 2019-04-12. Retrieved 2020-02-13.
- "Sağlık Bakanı Fahrettin Koca kimdir? Kaç yaşındadır? İşte hayatı hakkında bilgiler - Fahrettin Koca kimdir?". web.archive.org. 2019-05-26. Retrieved 2020-02-13.
- "Fahrettin Koca kimdir? Yeni Sağlık Bakanı Fahrettin Koca kaç yaşında, nereli? - Güncel haberler". web.archive.org. 2019-04-12. Retrieved 2020-02-13.
- "فخر الدين قوجه.. وزير الصحة التركي". web.archive.org. 2019-04-12. Retrieved 2020-02-13.