Faisal Masud (Urdu: فيصل مسعود) ( 16 October 1954 – 16 August 2019) was a Pakistani educator and physician. He was the vice-chancellor of the University of Health Sciences and a vice-chancellor of the King Edward Medical University, Lahore from January 2013 through February 2017. He also was the principal of Services Hospital and Services Institute of Medical Sciences in Lahore, Pakistan.
References[change | change source]
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2 June 2013. Retrieved 11 February 2013.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 13 April 2014. Retrieved 11 February 2013.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Services Institute of Medical Sciences (SIMS), Lahore". Brief History of Medical Colleges. PakMed Biomedical Solutions. Archived from the original on 5 October 2008. Retrieved 16 September 2008.
- http://dengue.punjab.gov.pk/ Archived 2012-11-22 at the Wayback Machine?
- Prof Dr Faisal Masood dies of cardiac arrest