Falling in Reverse
|Falling in Reverse|
|Origin||Las Vegas, Nevada, USA|
|Genres||Post-hardcore, metalcore, pop punk|
History[change | change source]
The band formed in December 2008, by Ronnie Radke with the aid of Nason Schoeffler , under the name From Behind These Walls. This name was changed in August of 2009 due to copyright problems. In 2009, Radke released the demos Listen Up, The Worst Time, and The Departure, which in fact were not recorded by the band, but rather Radke himself alone in 2002.
In December 12, 2010, Ronnie Radke was released from prison. Several months after his release, Radke and the rest of the band began to record their album. The album was quickly finished by February of 2011.
Falling In Released two single to promote their album. The first single, Raised by Wolves, was released July 7, 2011. The Drug in Me Is You was released shortly after on July 27. The full-length album was released July 26, 2011, named The Drug in Me Is You, with Epitaph Records.
The band participated in the 'Warped Tour 2011', from August 10 to August 14.
Discography[change | change source]
Members[change | change source]
- Current members
- Ronnie Radke - lead/screamed vocals, acoustic guitar (2008-present)
- Jacky Vincent - lead guitar (2008-present)
- Derek Jones - rhythm guitar, screamed/backing vocals (2010-present)
- Ryan Seaman - drums, screamed/backing vocals (2011-present)
- Ron Ficarro - bass, backing vocals (2012-present) (Former I Am Ghost bassist)
- Former members
- Mika Horiuchi - bass, backing vocals (2011-2012)
- Nason Schoeffler - bass, backing vocals (2008-2011)
- Scott Gee - drums (2010-2011)
- Nick Rich - drums, backing vocals (2008-2009)
Other websites[change | change source]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Falling in Reverse.|
References[change | change source]
- Records, Epitaph. "Falling In Reverse - The Drug In Me Is You" – via epitaph.com.
- "Overview: The Drug in Me Is You - Falling in Reverse". Allmusic. Retrieved July 9, 2011.
- "chorus.fm". chorus.fm.