|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: fan.|
Fan commonly refers to:
- Fan (machine), a machine for making airflow, often used for cooling.
- Fan (person), short for fanatic; a supporter, especially at entertainment or sports
Fan, FAN or fans may also refer to:
Geology[change | change source]
Technology[change | change source]
- Turbofan, a type of jet engine
Related pages[change | change source]
- All pages with titles beginning with Fan
- All pages with titles containing Fan
- Fandom (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.