Felix Timmermans (5 July 1886 – 24 January 1947) was a writer, poet, and drawer from Belgium.
Timmermans was born in Lier, a Belgian city, near Antwerp.
- Pallieter (1916)
- Het kindeke Jezus in Vlaanderen (1919)
- De pastoor uit den bloeyenden wijngaerdt (1924)
- Pieter Bruegel, zoo heb ik uit uwe werken geroken (1928)
- De harp van Sint-Franciscus (1932)
- Boerenpsalm (1935)
- De familie Hernat (1941)
- Een lepel herinneringen (1943)
- Adriaan Brouwer (1948)
Some of his books were translated and published in English, French, German, Lithuanian, and Italian.
- Boerenpsalm (1989)
- Pallieter (1975)
- Little Baby Jesus of Flandr (2010)