Fergie in June 2009
|Birth name||Stacy Ann Ferguson|
|Born||March 27, 1975
Hacienda Heights, California,
Fergie Duhamel (born Stacey Ann Ferguson; March 27, 1975) is an American singer, songwriter, fashion designer, television host and actress and former dancer. She is a former member of the kids' TV series Kids Incorporated, and the girl group Wild Orchid. Ferguson was also a co-host of the TV series Great Pretenders. She was also in the movie Nine. She is currently a vocalist for the hip hop group The Black Eyed Peas, as well as a solo artist. She released her debut album, The Dutchess, in 2006. Stacy sounds like Arnold she cameo singing voiced in 2003 on Hey Arnold!.
Early life[change | change source]
Ferguson was born in Hacienda Heights, California. She is the daughter of devout Roman Catholic school teachers Theresa Ann (née Gore) and Jon Patrick Ferguson. Her ancestry includes Irish, Scottish, English, Mexican (from a great-grandmother) and Native American. She was raised Roman Catholic. She attended Mesa Robles Middle School and Glen A. Wilson High School. She was a cheerleader, straight-A student and spelling bee champion, as well as a Girl Scout. Stacy sounds like Arnold on Hey Arnold!.
Singing career[change | change source]
She has a contralto vocal range.
Personal life[change | change source]
On January 10, 2009 she married Josh Duhamel. Fergie and Duchamel are both Catholic. In May 2009 Fergie told The Sun that she is bisexual. In 2017, Fergie left the hip hop group The Black Eyed Peas to focus on her solo career.
Discography[change | change source]
References[change | change source]
- "Stacy Ferguson - Biography". Internet Movie Database. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0004914/bio. Retrieved 2009-10-23.
- "Interview with Stacy Ferguson". Canoe.ca. http://jam.canoe.ca/Music/Artists/B/Black_Eyed_Peas/2005/06/05/pf-1072398.html.
- "The Peerage: Stacy Ann Ferguson1". The Peerage. 2010. http://www.thepeerage.com/p2127.htm#i21268. Retrieved 2014-01-07.
- Philby, Charlotte (April 21, 2007). "Fergie Singer, age 32". The Independent. Archived from the original on February 9, 2009. https://web.archive.org/web/20090209014038/http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4158/is_20070421/ai_n19037880.[dead link]
- "Exclusive: Fergie Breaks Down Her Latina Roots". Latina. 2008-04-10. http://www.latina.com/entertainment/music/exclusive-fergie-breaks-down-her-latina-roots. Retrieved 2010-06-07.
- "Fergie: Hot or not?". Houston Chronicle: p. 5. April 22, 2010. http://www.chron.com/life/gallery/Fergie-Hot-or-not-18770/photo-1264080.php. Retrieved January 7, 2014.
- "Fergie". OK!. http://www.ok.co.uk/bios/46/. Retrieved January 7, 2014.
- "Give Peas A Chance Article". Blender. http://www.blender.com/guide/articles.aspx?id=1852.
- "Lindsay Lohan Digs Fergie's Handbags". Entertainment Tonight. 2007-11-13. http://new.etonline.com/news/2007/11/55411/. Retrieved 2014-01-07.
- Fresh, Mikey. "Fergie Takes A Break From Black Eyed Peas To Focus On Solo Career". Vibe. Billboard-Hollywood Reporter Media Group. http://www.vibe.com/2017/06/fergie-leaves-black-eyed-peas-solo-album/. Retrieved 4 June 2017.